Clinic of Plastic Genital Surgery
The Clinic treats women, teen-girls and girls with the following pathologies:
Deformation of the external genitalia (congenital or acquired):
- enlarged labia;
- asymmetry of the labia;
- clitoral enlargement.
Congenital vaginal abnormalities:
- the absence of a vagina (vaginal aplasia/ agenesia);
- vaginal atresia;
- transverse vaginal septa;
- vaginal cysts.
Acquired vaginal pathology:
- extended vagina;
- pathology of the hymen;
- pain during intercourse – dyspareunia;
- diseases of the vulva and vagina;
- congenital abnormality of the uterus.
Congenital malformations of genital organs as a result of:
- congenital adrenal hyperplasia;
- Hermaphroditism and pseudohermaphroditism;
- bladder extrophy.
The Clinic is headed by Dr. Oswaldo Rabinovich, a specialist in obstetrics and gynecology, with a specialty in general plastic surgery, who has gained a wealth of experience in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery on the genitals.